A lot of refactoring:
In the past month I refactored the interactor object that coala had and made it into a bunch of functions. This helps in many ways by making a callback approach. This also helped in removing unnecessary functions. It also reduced the number of lines of code. All in all it was a fruitful refactoring decreasing complexity while improving modularity. It also helped coala move away from the relentless everything must be an object that was followed before.
The prototype is finally complete:
- It has a configuration view having the following features:
- Add sections
- Add/Delete settings in sections.
- Automatically run coala on change of settings.
- coala runs as soon as the project is opened.
- A simple result view with optional actions on results. (coolest thing is using GtkSourceView to display code fragments without loosing line numbers).
Work on the final application has begun:
- I have finished developing the project selection window. Essentially have copied the style of gnome builder.
- Finished developing a custom searchbar which can be used with any window and is triggered via any key press or ctrl+F.